Thursday, March 24, 2011

Trailer Reviews, Week 9

We moved! You can now find us at our own location, MovieBoozer.com | Movies Measured by the Pint! Movies Rated by Beers! We also have a new forum!

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Roderick Rules

I’ve got to admit, I know almost nothing about this movie. This is a hell of an accomplishment considering there was already one of these, and it apparently made enough money to make a wide-release sequel. I could research a bit, or…

Google image search. Maybe it’s a cartoon? For kids or something?

Post trailer: Yep, least common denominator humor that Martin Lawrence would be ashamed of. Steve Zahn, I’m disappointed in you.

Beer Prediction

Whoever said stupid humor doesn’t hit the spot every once in awhile? Any more than this would be an upset, though.


Sucker Punch

Okay, this is something I can get on board with. Every time that Zack Snyder tries to drive me away, I just find myself drawn closer. This is apparently an original idea encompassing hot chicks, samurais, WWI, dragons, the dirty South, robots, and God knows what else presented in Snyder’s in-your-face visual style.

Yeah, I’ll give it a shot

The trailer just strengthens my resolve to watch this, no matter how much the critics may tell me it’s the clusterfuck it could easily become.

Beer Prediction

I’m plugging my ears and humming until I see this one. I’ll revise my expectations then.

No comments:

Post a Comment