Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oscar Drinking Game Picks- SG2

We moved! You can now find us at our own location, MovieBoozer.com | Movies Measured by the Pint! Movies Rated by Beers! We also have a new forum!

Well, it's that time! Here are our Oscar Drinking Game picks, starting with SG2's. The order of these picks follows the order that the awards will be handed out on Sunday night!


Best Art Direction

I think – Inception

I want – Alice in Wonderland


Best Cinematography

I think – True Grit

I want – King’s Speech


Best Supporting Actress

I think – Melissa Leo, The Fighter

I want – Hailee Steinfeld, True Grit


Best Short Film (Animated)

I think – The Lost Thing

I want – Let’s Pollute


Best Animated Feature Film

I think – Toy Story 3

I want – How to Train Your Dragon


Best Adapted Screenplay

I think – The Social Network

I want – True Grit


Best Original Screenplay

I think – The King’s Speech

I want – The Fighter

Best Foreign Film

I think – Biutiful

I want – Dogtooth


Best Supporting Actor

I think -- Geoffrey Rush, The King’s Speech

I want – Christian Bale, The Fighter


Best Original Score

I think – Inception – Hans zimmer

I want – The Social Network – Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross


Best Sound Editing

I think – TRON: Legacy

I want – True Grit

Best Sound Mixing

I think – The Social Network

I want – True Grit


Best Makeup

I think – Barney’s Version

I want – The Way Back


Best Costume Design

I think – True Grit

I want – The King’s Speech


Best Documentary (Short Subject)

I think – Killing in the Name

I want – Poster Girl


Best Short Film (Live Action)

I think - Wish 143

I want - The Crush


Best Documentary

I think – Inside Job

I want – Waste Land


Best Visual Effects

I think – Inception

I want – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


Best Film Editing

I think – The Social Network

I want – 127 Hours


Best Original Song

I think – We Belong Together, Toy Story 3

I want – If I Rise, 127 Hours


Best Director

I think – David Fincher, Black Swan

I want – Darren Aronofsky, The Social Network


Best Actress

I think – Natalie Portman, Black Swan

I want – Annette Bening, The Kids Are All Right


Best Actor

I think – Colin Firth, The King’s Speech

I want – Jeff Bridges, True Grit


Best Picture

I think – The Social Network

I want -- Black Swan









No comments:

Post a Comment